Formerly 'The Old School House' dating back to 1875, the property has historical links to Louise Burrows (the Headmistress in 1909) who was once engaged to the author D. H. Lawrence. This surprisingly spacious, detached house occupies an elevated plot on the very edge of the village and benefits from extensive off-road parking to an in-and-out driveway, integral garage and mainly lawned rear gardens with delightful views over open fields. The gas centrally heated, UPVC double glazed accommodation comprises reception hall, ground floor shower room, three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen & utility room, four bedrooms (dressing area & en-suite to the master bedroom) & a re-fitted principal bathroom. EPC TBC.
|Detached Former School House||Three Reception Rooms|
|Breakfast Kitchen & Utility||Four Beds, Bathroom, En-Suite|
|Garage & Parking||Rear Garden With Field Views|