A Period detached cottage of charm and character dating back, in part, to circa 1750 when the property was used as the village Forge, offering spacious, flexibly arrangeable, gas centrally heated, part double glazed, extended, family sized accommodation including an enclosed storm porch, entrance hall, fitted cloakroom, family or playroom, dining room, sitting room, inner hall, study, breakfast kitchen, office, five good bedrooms, separate bath and shower rooms, garage, additional multiple off-road parking spaces within a vehicular courtyard and a lovely, large, cottage style rear garden, situated at the heart of the Conservation Area of this favoured east Leicestershire village. EPC E.
|Spacious Detached Cottage||Full of Charm & Character|
|Cloaks/WC & 3 Reception Rooms||Office, Study & Breakfast Kitchen|
|5 Bedrooms, Bath & Shower Rooms||Garage, Parking & Lovely Garden|